Anxiety Management Groups for Kids & Teens ages 7-18
We are pleased to offer skills-based groups for children and teens (ages 7-18) with anxiety. Participants are taught scientifically-proven, effective Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT) strategies to manage anxiety and stress while meeting peers with similar concerns.
- Appropriate for children/teens with all types of anxiety, OCD, general worries, fears and phobias, OCD and difficulties managing stress.
- Groups meet for a six-week session.
- Participants are grouped by age.
- Current or previous therapy is not required.
- Cost is $65 per group.
- Groups are co-led by Dr. Lori Kasmen and Dr. Niela Hirsch.